Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pizza and Beer

Tonight for dinner, I got tired of the same ole Korean and decided to order a pizza.  Like everything seems to be in Korea, it was cutely wrapped in a package:
The pizza was actually really good, an looked completely normal - unlike many pizzas I've seen here in Korea.
Even had whole wheat crust.  For Korea, a solid 9 out of 10!

And you can't have pizza without beer, so I strolled over to Family Mart - think 7-11 - and picked out some beers.  I picked some of the more interesting ones.
As you can see here, we have "Stylish Beer" - Premium Beer with Fiber - the tag line is "Smooth & light premium beer exclusively designed for well-being of young generation".  Not quite sure why the young generation needs fiber - but watch out US, I'm sure your beer will have fiber in it too soon - everything else seems to.

And then of course, I got a Cass - Korean beer affectionately know as 'ass' to most people.  So if I'm going to be drinking ass, may as well have lemony fresh ass - I suppose.

And to prevent dehydration after my pizza and beer, I got this lovely beverage - kinda tastes like what it's called.

Hope everyone back home is well!
-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment