Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Car's Ready to Sell

I cannot believe how soon I start my journey to Korea.
Wednesday - Move big furniture and pack what is "staying behind" - and move said stuff to my grandmother's house
Thursday - clean apartment and pack what's coming with me.
Friday - 10am - my dad takes me up to Washington, DC - 2 suitcases, a carry-on and "personal item" in tow
Saturday - 5am - Super Shuttle comes to pick me up and take me to Washington Dulles (IAD), plane for Seattle leaves at 8:23am.

One of the things my dad assigned me to do before I leave was completely clean and vacuum my car so that he could sell the car while I was in Korea.  And now sadly, that is off my to-do list. This car and I have a lot of history.  I even drove her 4200 miles each way to Fairbanks, Alaska.  I'm going to miss my silver 1998 Volvo S70 Sedan - SOOOO many memories.

Had lunch today with my sister at a place called Green's.  It's in downtown Blacksburg, Virginia. The sushi was excellent.

Welp, I better get going, my dad comes over tomorrow at 11am to help me move my furniture.

-Carly

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got it all done CArly. Julie is looking forward to seeing you on Friday in DC. Have a good flight over to Korea.
    CHRISTINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine! And thank you again for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your Blog and will be following-enjoy

    ReplyDelete